Friday December 4, 2015
The moment of truth is finally upon us: can we get our supporters back out to vote and finally get Houston back to basics? The results will be all about turnout, so make sure that your social network knows all about where, when, how, and WHY to vote for Bill King for Mayor.
- The first televised debate of the runoff election featured serious answers from Bill, but the same old negativity from the other side.
- Who can solve Houston's pension crisis? The answer is clear.
- The endorsement of Bill's campaign by this diverse group of ministers is just one more indication that Houston believes we can do better than the status quo!
- Standing for lower taxes means standing up for the property tax cap.
- It's not about partisanship, folks. It's about coming together behind the best candidate with the best plans for Houston.